Friday, October 17, 2014

He is jealous for me

As I sit here with my green smoothie instead of the yummy cheeseburger I want to be eating... I wonder if God laughs at us. I wonder if He laughs at how petty we are as humans. if He chuckles when we cry and dramatize the things He totally has under control. I wonder if He laughs quietly when we try to manipulate things in our favor, when He knows exactly how it will all play out in the end. I think He does, I think sometimes God gently pats us on the head and says "Ok little one, if you're finished playing, crying and trying so hard, I'll take care of it now for you." I'm so glad I serve a God who is big enough to solve all my problems. Jeremiah 31:3 Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee. 
I just love that. So much.
Today I was able to counsel a freshman. I worked on my listening skills and used all the techniques I've been learning in my classes. I can't wait for this to become my life. I love seeing people change because the hope of glory is now in them. It just makes my heart feel so full.
Well, sorry this is so short, smoothies almost gone and I am quite tired!
Oh how He loves us.

No comments:

Post a Comment