Monday, October 20, 2014

Pumpkin spice and everything nice

That's what white girls (and mixed girls;) are made of! I love the idea of pumpkin spice I really do! I just can't bring myself to drink the coffee from the coffee shop here. It's gross. The ones at Starbucks are perf mcgerf though. But I love fall! I've never really been homesick, but this semester I just miss fall and home and everything about the east coast! But that's okay. It was like 90 degrees today, and I'm so okay with that. I do love California. So my marathon training is coming along quite nicely, and the cross training is even better! My whole body is super sore! Which is great! So, school is going well, grades are good, social life is...kinda there. Walk is going good. Falling in love with Jesus is just oh so wonderful. What else is going on...I now have my own closet. Which is a lovely plus. I'm almost done with a project. I finished the Maze Runner series. I turned in my resume. That was scary! Midterms means the semester is halfway over. In a few short weeks I will be closing the chapter on dorm life on E. Lancaster Blvd. Oh boy. Adulthood is slowly creeping up on me. As scary as life is sometimes I'm so excited about the present. God is good, today is good, tomorrow can always be better, but there's no time like the present. It's a gift. Take it. Love it. Live it.
I need another cup of coffee. Where is that pumpkin creamer...

No comments:

Post a Comment